Thursday, August 4

Being careful

Afternoon rounds by the doctor revealed plans for a new study tomorrow.Lars has been having some fairly consistent nausea, although it is getting better. Apparently it is not getting better fast enough for the doctor and he wants to get a study to make sure he doesn't have a hematoma around his duodenum (bruises around the intestine just below the stomach). I think this is just a precaution. My suspicion is very low for anything serious, but they just want to be thorough.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lars, it was nice to see your smiling face, because I miss it so darn much. I am leaving for California tomorrow but that wont stop me from contacting you every day. It definitely wont be the same without you.
    Love you always little brother.
    - Max

    ReplyDelete